The Amish Voice
The Amish Voice is a bi-monthly 16-page publication that is mailed out to Amish homes all over America and Canada. Since 2007, we have also posted every issue on our web site, which allows the former Amish and non-Amish to read and benefit from the many topics that have been written about. Most of the articles are written by people who come from a plain background and understand the Amish beliefs and traditions.
Note: Many of the Amish Voice articles are also listed under Resources > Christian Articles. By going there, you can read and comment on each article.
September | October 2020
In This Issue:
In This Issue:
2. Letter to the Sexually Abused (By: Sara)
3. Sometimes (By: Ann Detweiler)
4. Bitterness of Soul (By: Normal Miller)
5. Biblical Leadership (By: Simon Fry)
6. The Root Cause of Anxiety (By: Eli Lee)
7. The General Epistle of James
8. The White Horse
9. 10 Reasons Christians Should Vote
Feedback and Response:
10. Read Cover to Cover (Paul Miller Responds to EO)
11. Too Many Scriptures (Paul Miller Responds to DS)
Sign up to Receive the Amish Voice
In every email you receive from us, you will be able to unsubscribe, change or update your preferences.
Interested in receiving a hard copy of the Amish Voice in your mailbox? Now you can for just $15 a year.
The Amish Voice has fast become one of the most popular tools in spreading the gospel among the Amish and former Amish communities. Would you consider helping us reach all 50,000 households by sponsoring 100 families at $25.00 a month? This is the amount it takes to cover the cost of printing and postage.
To read past issues, please click on the desired link below: