Mission to Amish People is strictly faith based and able to do ministry because of the generosity of God's people.
Mission to Amish People is a site dedicated to sharing information about ministries, services, testimonies, and opportunities to Amish and non-Amish (English) communities alike. There is a threefold purpose of Mission to Amish People. read more...
Other ways to give:
1. By PayPal
2. Direct Deposit: Simply reach out to your bank and request to set up Automatic Bill Pay. We would be happy to assist you with this process!
3. Snail Mail: Click HERE to print form
4. Texting: Text the word Amish to (419) 962-3230 and follow the instructions.
5. Phone App: Download the easyTithe app on your phone and search for Mission to Amish.
Mission to Amish People (MAP) is a public and charitable 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
All gifts are tax deductible.
Learn More About the Ministries You Can Support:
1. General Fund (to be used as needed)
2. Sponsor the Amish Voice ($.75/household)
3. Sponsor a Bible Club Student ($40/month)
4. Give to a Missionary (Joe & Esther Keim and Samuel & Polly Girod)
5. Provide English Bibles ($1.25/New Testament)
6. Give to New Beginnings Homestead (Housing for single women)
7. Give to the Benevolent Fund (counseling, education, housing)
To learn more about the various ways you can leave a legacy of love, select from the following options:
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Mission to Amish People through a legacy gift, helping ensure the continuation of our ministry for years to come. Our plans for the future are simple. We will continue to sow seeds for eternity until Jesus comes back.
Our Promise to Those who partner with Mission to Amish People
We are all called to be good stewards of what God has provided to us. This certainly applies to our regular spending, but it also applies to our giving. With so many needs in our world, it is important to be wise in our giving decisions. As you consider how God might be calling you to give, please consider the following.
MAP is governed by an all-volunteer board of directors. Each of these members has demonstrated a love for Jesus Christ and a passion to reach the world with the Good News. One hundred percent of MAP’s board members give personally to MAP, and none of them receive any kind of compensation for their services.
The highest percentage of our staff at MAP are working on a volunteer basis. The majority of the paid staff earns wages well below what they could earn for comparable work in the private sector. In addition to that, 100 percent of MAP staff makes an annual financial contribution to the ministry. This is a powerful statement of confidence and belief in the ministry by the people that have the clearest view of how the ministry invests its resources.
Practice What We Teach