Amish Awareness Conferences are anywhere from one to three days long. The goal for these conferences is to teach Christians the following sessions:
- Anabaptist Movement (1 session)
- Amish Culture (1 session)
- Amish Beliefs (2 sessions)
- Legalism and How it Devastates People (1 session)
- How to Reach Amish People with the Gospel (2 sessions)
- Former Amish: Standing in the Gap (1 session)
Step Out of the Boat Conferences start on Thursday evening and run through Saturday noon. The goal for this conference is to bring Amish, former Amish, and non-Amish in to share their testimonies. Each person is allowed 20-minutes.