It is very important to take care of your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 says, “What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.”
Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Take a shower/bath every day; wash your hair on a regular basis.
- Wear deodorant. You may not smell yourself but others will smell you.
- Put on a clean outfit every day; wash your clothes regularly.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day (morning, evening, and before you go out or to the dentist). Use dental floss daily.
- Boys should shave every day, especially before going on a date, or before attending a job interview.
- Girls need to shave their armpits and legs, especially when wearing a dress, several times a week.
Download and print the entire booklet
Order the free booklet from our store