1 Corinthians 6:18 “Flee from fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.”
Keep your relationship Godly:
- Never let a door slam in a person’s face, especially not your girlfriend’s/boyfriend’s.
- Men, always open the door, and hold it for the ladies.
- Make sure your girlfriend has a seat before you take the last one available.
- Don’t honk your horn. Walk to the door, and wait until your girlfriend is ready.
- Walk her to the car, open the door for her, and wait until she is seated. Then, close the door for her.
- Pass up the urge to say, “Let’s go,” and expect your girlfriend or boyfriend to follow. Instead, ask, “Are your ready?”
- Respect each other. Men don’t rule over women, and neither should women nag or manipulate men.
How to Get a Copy of Your Birth Certificate
How to Get a Social Security Number
Download and print the entire booklet
Order the free booklet from our store