Step Out of the Boat Conference
By Joe Keim
January 1, 2022
How do you respond when God’s calls you to step out of your comfort zone and all you have to hold onto is the faith you have in God?
Regardless of how we respond, we are all faced with stepping out of our comfort zones at some point. Maybe it’s buying a property. Maybe it’s uprooting and moving to another part of the Country.
God rarely keeps us in the same season for long, because His desire is for us to grow in our faith and fully depend on Him.
Some things I have learned about my faith in God:
- It is very rare that God allows me to see the whole picture at once.
- If I had all the details, it wouldn’t require faith and dependency on God.
- Stepping out and into the unknown is often a frightful experience.
- I wonder how many God moments I have missed because I lacked faith and stayed in my comfort zone.
- Some of the greatest and most amazing things that have ever happened in my life is when I stepped out in faith and fully trusted God to hold me.
Four Bible characters who stepped out in faith:
- By faith, Noah build an ark.
- By faith, David killed Goliath with a sling shot.
- By faith, Esther put her life on the line when she saved an entire nation from death.
- By faith, Peter stepped out of the boat and walked on water.
It is by faith alone that we all believe there is a God, a heaven, and a hell. It is by faith that we believe it is through Jesus Christ alone that one must be born again to enter the gates of heaven. Pretty much everything in life requires us to take steps of faith. We cannot get away from it!
One of the best ways to increase our faith is to listen and hear what happened to others when they stepped out into the unknown and God did a mighty work through them. That is why we are having our second Step Out of the Boat Conference—March of 2022.
You will hear about 15 speakers, each share of a time when they stepped out in faith. Let me tell you, it is a very, very moving and powerful time of testimonies, worship, and prayer! It will totally change your life forever!
Conference Registration and Details:
Date: March 24 (starts at 7pm), 25, and 26 (ends at noon).
Location: Bethel Chapel, 575 US Highway 250, Greenwich, OH.
Cost: $25/person, $40/couple, $60/family
Food: Friday morning light breakfast, Friday noon lunch, Friday evening dinner, and Saturday morning light breakfast will be provided.
Registration: You can either call our office at (419) 962-1515, or go to our website and register online. Go to the following website:
Greenwich, OH is just 15 minutes from Ashland where all the motels are located. Unless you know someone in the area, you will need to get a motel room as early as possible; otherwise, you may not get a room.
Bring yourself, your spouse, and your family. We can hardly wait to see you, and get to know you in person. It is going to be absolutely awesome this year. I promise, you will never be the same. Register today!
comments powered by Disqus« Back to Articles