Fire damages Amish home in Springs
April 6, 2021
SPRINGS, PA - Firefighters from three departments responded to a house fire Tuesday evening in Springs.
Salisbury fire Chief Justin Short said the fire started from a spark at a sugar camp and spread into an Amish family’s home around 5 p.m. at 1009 Springs Road.
“There was minimal damage,” he said, adding that the damage was mostly on the outside. “It was a relatively small fire. Luckily the caller called it in in time and enabled us to extinguish the fire quickly.”