Red Cross helps Amish family after house destroyed by fire
September 18, 2018
MIDDLEFIELD, OH - Firefighters from Middlefield and surrounding communities responded to a blaze at an Amish home on Kinsman Road.
The 15 people who live there, six adults and nine children, were able to get out before it was fully engulfed in flames. Homeowner John Miller later told fire investigators his wife was cooking on a kerosene-fueled stove when it sprung a leak that caused it to explode.
Read More« Back to News