3 Teachers Escape from Amish School in Northern Indiana that had Filled with Carbon Monoxide
April 9, 2014
Topeka, Indiana - Authorities in northern Indiana say three Amish school teachers escaped a small schoolhouse that had filled with carbon monoxide gas.
Topeka Fire Chief Stewart Bender says the three teachers lived in the school in a rural area of LaGrange County. Bender tells The News Sun one of the teachers woke up about 5:30 a.m. Tuesday and alerted the others, one of who was initially unresponsive.
Read More« Back to News