Come Unto Me
By Norma Miller
July 1, 2012
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. -Matthew 11:28-30
1. When you are feeling sad and blue, and your troubles seem so big you just can't see your way through...Come to Me and rest.
2. When you've messed up, yet another time, and you feel like you're reaching the end of your line...Come to Me and rest.
3. When it seems no one understands, and you've tried to explain so often you feel like burying your head in the sand...Come to Me and Rest.
4. When things keep coming one after the other, and you're beginning to feel like a failure of a mother...Come to me and rest.
5. When you need wisdom to deal with relationship issues, and you try and you try, but all you seem to do is use all your tissues...Come to Me and rest!
6. When your husband is stubborn and insensitive, instead of giving up and getting ready to leave...Come to Me and rest!
7. No problem is to big, no sorrow to great, no mountain unmovable, nothing can cause me to break...Come to Me and rest!
« Back to Articles