This newsletter update goes out every other month. Our goal is to keep people up-to-date on all the things that are happening at Mission to Amish People. Since 2000, we have posted every issue on this web site. Please feel free to browse and see what the Lord is doing among the Amish culture.
September | October 2017
In This Issue:
1. Spending Time in the Midwest, By Joe Keim
2. Hutterites, Library, and an Addition, By Samuel Girod
Page 2 & 3
3. Spending Time in the Midwest, By Joe Keim (cont.)
4. Hutterites, Library, and an Addition, By Samuel Girod (cont.)
5. Salvation and Baptism, By Joe Keim
6. One of God's Finest, By Joe Keim
7. Living Trust and Estate Planning
8. In-Klined to Build and Give Thanks, By Sam Kline
9. Celebrating Our Precious Volunteers, By Jane Kopas
10. God's Call is Real and Personal, By Vernon Schlabach
11. Eli Lee Family
12. Amish Awareness Conference 2018
Sign up to Receive our Newsletter
In every email you receive from us, you will be able to unsubscribe, change or update your preferences.
Interested in receiving a hard copy of our newsletter in your mailbox? Now you can!