More Information: Benevolent Fund
More and more Amish and former Amish people are showing up for emergency help. Sometimes, they need shelter and food, while at other times, they may require medical help, counseling, and protection. It is for these and many other reasons that Mission to Amish People has established a special checking account called the Benevolent Fund.
When a person or family comes to the ministry and needs immediate help, we send them to Wayne and Chris Vallowe, directors of the Benevolent Program. The Vallowes will than take the person(s) through an application process and, if approved, assist them with short term financial help.
text your donation
1. Text the $ ___________ amount you would like to give to (419) 333-8009.
2. If you are a first time text-giving partner, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point your gift will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your gift and registration were successful.
6. Text key words for further instructions: Funds, Help, Reset