Advertise with MAP
Top Questions and Answers
1. Who should advertise with Mission to Amish People? Authors, businesses and ministries who are in some way or another related with our type of ministry or the Plain culture.
2. How many people come to your website? On average, between 500 and 600 hits a day.
3. What does your audience look like? Folks from all over the world (96 + Countries) come to our website. Our audience also includes Amish and former Amish.
4. How long will my advertisement run? That depends on the package you choose. See details below.
5. How many different packages can I choose from? We have two - Online and Offline.
6. Is there a way for me to advertise in your Amish communities? Yes! See Package Deal #2.
7. What is the cost? All pricing is spelled out at the bottom of this page.
8. Who do I contact? Call our office at (419) 962-1515 or email Rachel at MAP@MapMinistry.org.
SPECIAL NOTES AND TERMS:
- All advertising must be approved by Mission to Amish People ministry.
- A minimum of two ad revisions before publishing is permitted. After that, MAP requests that owner pays a minimum of $40 per revision.
- Once advertising contract is signed, owner cannot terminate deal or request refund. All sales final.
Click on the link below to access and fill out our advertisement contract. Once completed, you will send your signed contract to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive next steps and instructions.