Amish Awareness Conference
Experience Three Life Changing Days!
The Amish Awareness Conference is taking place in Savannah, OH and will focus on equipping God's people for evangelism and discipleship among their Amish neighbors and friends in America and Canada.
Day three of the conference will focus more heavily on the needs of former Amish. Both former and non-Amish will learn a great deal.
Mission to Amish People
575 US 250, Savannah, OH 44874
Office: (419) 962-1515
* More details and online registration at: AmishAwareness.com
* Follow us on Facebook
Sessions Will Include:
1. Anabaptism, Culture and Values
A beautiful culture and family values result from many years of persecution and suffering.
The gospel according to most Amish has six major elements. Rejecting one, could keep a person out of heaven.
3. Effects of Legalism
Man-made religion looks great on the outside, but does nothing for the eternal soul.
Why evangelism is necessary and three ways to connect with your Amish community.
5. Stumbling Blocks and Do’s and Don’ts
Get a better understanding of your Amish neighbors and friends.
6. Discussion Panels and Breakout Sessions
English and former Amish learning from each other.
7. Mission to Amish People and Helping the Former Amish
The start and history of a ministry and how God is moving among the Plain culture.
8. Tour of MAP ministry
9. Anointed Worship
10. Inspiring Testimonies from former Amish
11. Personal Ministry
12. Amish Style Cooked Meals
Age 13 - Adult
* Before March 1, 2015: age 13 and older ($65 per person)
(Groups of 4 or more = $55 per person)
* After March 1, 2015: age 13 and older ($80 per person)
(Groups of 4 or more = $75 per person)
* At the door: age 13 and older ($95 per person)
(no group discount at the door)
Infant - Age 12
Children Pricing: Age 6-12
- $5.00 per meal
- Each child must be registered
- Pay at each meal time
- Children, 5 through 12, will have their own missions conference. downstairs, while parents attend the conference upstairs.
- Children, infant through 4, will be placed in a nursery.
- Donations accepted for child care.
Click below to register
Please Note: Request for refunds due to cancellation or non-attendance for any reason must be made to MAP Ministry by March 20, 2015. No refunds for event registration are available after March 20, 2015. Thank you for understanding
Become a sponsor of the 2015 Amish Awareness Conference
Bronze Level: $125
Silver Level: $250
Gold Level: $500