21st Annual Former Amish Reunion
"Round up and invite your Former Amish Family and Friends. Come and enjoy a day with others who will be happy to see you!!!"
"Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands. Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing." Psalm 100:1-2
|When||August 12, 2017|
Mohican State Park
|Directions||Mohican State Park is located in southern Ashland County bordered by State Routes 3 and 97, close to Loudonville, Ohio. The park can be easily accessed from Interstate 71.|
|Questions||Call or text: |
Ada Lendon at (330) 601-2961 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pulled pork, lemonade, water, and tableware will be provided.
- Please bring a hot and cold dish to share (please bring plenty).
- Eat at 1:00 p.m.
- A time of "sharing memories" of Tom.
- Door prizes and 50/50 raffle drawing.
- Bring any outdoor games you may have! There is room for yard games, baseball, corn hole, volleyball, etc.
Anyone wishing to help sponsor or donate funds or door prizes,
contact Ada Lendon at: email@example.com or (330) 601-2961
Lots of Fun for Everyone!!!
Baseball | Basketball | Horse shoe | Corn hole
Games | Beach | Boating | Fishing
...and so much more!!